Custom Search

Thursday, December 10, 2009

GOOGLE

One word says it all, GOOGLE, in my opinion is synonymous with cool.

GOOGLE is pushing farther forward and actually utilizing the internet to the best of its abilities than we could have ever imagined. Know, I'm not saying that google is the only kid on the block, but hey, guess what my spellchecker just told me to capitalize the world google, clearly the company is making an impression.


The company has made efforts to make our internet experience all the more exciting. I have recently got my hands on a GOOGLE WAVE account, and after watching their self proclaimed looooooong video, I was so pumped to get it up and running.

If you are looking for a way to kill some time, check out the video yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ

If you don't feel like sitting through the 1.5hr long video here is a brief overview provided by GOOGLE pm's



In addition to the technologies we are all already familiar with:
 Youtube, Google search, Blogger, Google Earth, they are also getting into advertising and telephone services. The company has already penetrated the cell phone market with its Android operating system and plans to unveil its own phone.

What does this have to do with e-business? Well google is the internet (strong words, I know)

www.google.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment